Friday, January 11, 2013

Are you full of phlegm?

Let's face it the flu and cold are on the rise and many are being taken to hospitals because of their illness. Just last week I had a cold and now I am coughing and dealing with the aftermath, phlegm!  Yesterday morning when I went into work I felt fine and thought I was clear so I went to Starbucks and got a coffee with Soy, thinking this shouldn't be bad, it's not milk; I couldn't have been more wrong! By the time I got home I was coughing non stop and could feel the phlegm in my chest, but couldn't cough it up! So as I normally do I researched natural ways to get rid of the phlegm and here are two videos I found on youtube. I tried the first one and instead of using white wine, I used cranberry wine.


Make sure you keep an eye on the burner because you don't want to burn the wine in the pot or on the orange.

This second link, I purchased the items today, but I learned recently that I can't have oranges due to having an O+ blood type, so I will be using pineapple and strawberries in place of the orange.


Today I went to the Starbucks and had noticed Almond milk, I thought this should surly be even better, well I learned even Almond milk has it's falls.


No comments:

Post a Comment